This web page contains complete information on how to remove RingCentral Meetings for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall RingCentral Meetings from your PCZoom Video Communications, Inc. and RingCentral Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Zoom Video Communications, Inc. and RingCentral Inc.. More data about the app RingCentral Meetings can be found at http://www.ringcentral.com
. RingCentral Meetings is usually installed in the C:\Users\jneal\AppData\Roaming\RingCentralMeetings\bin directory, depending on the user's option. RingCentral Meetings's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\jneal\AppData\Roaming\RingCentralMeetings\uninstall\Installer.exe /uninstall. RingCentral Meetings's main file takes around 212.30 KB (217400 bytes) and is named RingCentralMeetings.exe.
The executable files below are part of RingCentral Meetings. They take about 8.54 MB (8952368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- airhost.exe (6.65 MB)
- CptControl.exe (25.80 KB)
- CptHost.exe (452.30 KB)
- CptInstall.exe (33.80 KB)
- CptService.exe (23.80 KB)
- Installer.exe (647.80 KB)
- RingCentralMeetings.exe (212.30 KB)
- RingCentral_launcher.exe (268.80 KB)
- zCrashReport.exe (190.80 KB)
- zTscoder.exe (74.80 KB)
This info is about RingCentral Meetings version 6.1
only. You can find below a few links to other RingCentral Meetings releases:
...click to view all...
RingCentral Meetings is a program offered by the software company Zoom Video Communications, Inc. and RingCentral Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove RingCentral Meetings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall RingCentral Meetings from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RingCentral Meetings or simply click the Search field and type in "RingCentral Meetings". If it is installed on your PC the RingCentral Meetings application will be found automatically. After you click RingCentral Meetings in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about RingCentral Meetings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RingCentral Meetings:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ringcentral.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\jneal\AppData\Roaming\RingCentralMeetings\uninstall\Installer.exe /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RingCentral Meetings.
8. After removing RingCentral Meetings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RingCentral Meetings that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RingCentral Meetings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RingCentral Meetings by Zoom Video Communications, Inc. and RingCentral Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that RingCentral Meetings by Zoom Video Communications, Inc. and RingCentral Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RingCentral Meetings supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 18:29:17.260