Right Backup is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Right Backup from your systemSystweak Software
. Take a look here
for more info on Systweak Software. More details about the application Right Backup can be found at http://www.rightbackup.com/
. Usually the Right Backup program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Right Backup directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Right Backup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Right Backup\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. RightBackup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.03 MB (5275480 bytes) on disk.
Right Backup installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.26 MB (6565384
bytes) on disk.
- RBClientService.exe (47.34 KB)
- RBMonitor.exe (33.00 KB)
- RightBackup.exe (5.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This page is about Right Backup version 2.1.1000.3718
alone. Click on the links below for other Right Backup versions:
...click to view all...
Right Backup is an application offered by the software company Systweak Software. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Right Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Right Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Right Backup or simply click the Search field and type in "Right Backup". If it exists on your system the Right Backup application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Right Backup in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Right Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Right Backup:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rightbackup.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Right Backup\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Right Backup.
8. After uninstalling Right Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Right Backup that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Right Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Right Backup by Systweak Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Right Backup by Systweak Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Right Backup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-08 01:16:10.440