This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Right Backup for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Right Backup from your systemSystweak Software
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Systweak Software. You can get more details about Right Backup at http://www.rightbackup.com/
. Right Backup is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Right Backup directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Right Backup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Right Backup\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.88 MB (5114992 bytes) on disk and is called RightBackup.exe.
Right Backup is composed of the following executables which take 6.17 MB (6470992
bytes) on disk:
- RBClientService.exe (46.61 KB)
- RBMonitor.exe (33.00 KB)
- RightBackup.exe (4.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The current page applies to Right Backup version 2.1.1000.4333
alone. Click on the links below for other Right Backup versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you remove Right Backup from your computer.The files below are left behind on your disk by Right Backup's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NTI\Acer Backup Manager\Migrate\Skin\disk_percent_right.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NTI\Acer Backup Manager\Skin\disk_percent_right.png
Right Backup is a program marketed by the software company Systweak Software. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Right Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Right Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Right Backup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Right Backup". If it is installed on your PC the Right Backup app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Right Backup in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Right Backup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Right Backup:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rightbackup.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Right Backup\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Right Backup.
8. After uninstalling Right Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Right Backup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Right Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Right Backup by Systweak Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Right Backup by Systweak Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Right Backup in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-30 17:57:17.377