You can find below details on how to remove Results Hub for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Results Hub from your systemResults Hub
. You can find out more on Results Hub or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Results Hub at http://www.results-hub.com/support
. Results Hub is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Results Hub folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Results Hub is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Results Hub\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. UnResultsHubDesktopSearch.exe is the Results Hub's main executable file and it takes circa 34.80 KB (35636 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Results Hub. They take 864.09 KB (884828
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.79 KB)
- UnResultsHubDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5754.17506
of Results Hub. Click on the links below for other Results Hub versions:
...click to view all...
Results Hub has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Results Hub
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Results Hub
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Results Hub
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Results Hub\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Results Hub\Extensions\jkbfhcfjjinpmhcojgfbjkfkcjdfoeeg.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Results Hub\Products\UnResultsHubDesktopSearch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Results Hub\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Results Hub
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Results Hub\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Results Hub\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Results Hub\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Results Hub\Publisher
Results Hub is a program marketed by Results Hub. Some computer users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Results Hub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Results Hub with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Results Hub or simply click the Search field and type in "Results Hub". The Results Hub application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Results Hub in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Results Hub, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Results Hub:
- The publisher is: http://www.results-hub.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Results Hub\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Results Hub.
8. After removing Results Hub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Results Hub that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Results Hub using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Results Hub by Results Hub from your PC, we are not saying that Results Hub by Results Hub is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Results Hub in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 17:14:42.840