Results Hub is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Results Hub from your systemResults Hub
. More data about Results Hub can be found here
. More information about Results Hub can be seen at http://www.results-hub.com/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Results Hub folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Results Hub's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Results Hub\uninstaller.exe. Results Hub's main file takes about 34.80 KB (35636 bytes) and is called UnResultsHubDesktopSearch.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Results Hub. They take 864.61 KB (885356
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.30 KB)
- UnResultsHubDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The current page applies to Results Hub version 2.0.5716.6602
alone. Click on the links below for other Results Hub versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you want to remove Results Hub from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Results Hub:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Results Hub
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Results Hub
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Temp\Results Hub
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Results Hub\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Results Hub\Products\UnResultsHubDesktopSearch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Results Hub\ResultsHub.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Results Hub\Uninstaller.exe
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Results Hub
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Results Hub\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Results Hub\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Results Hub\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Results Hub\Publisher
Results Hub is a program by the software company Results Hub. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Results Hub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Results Hub with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Results Hub or simply click the Search feature and type in "Results Hub". If it exists on your system the Results Hub app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Results Hub in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Results Hub, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Results Hub:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.results-hub.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Results Hub\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Results Hub.
8. After removing Results Hub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Results Hub that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Results Hub using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Results Hub by Results Hub from your PC, we are not saying that Results Hub by Results Hub is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Results Hub in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-13 15:38:00.160