You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Results Hub for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Results Hub from your computerResults Hub
. Open here
where you can find out more on Results Hub. More details about Results Hub can be found at http://www.results-hub.com/support
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Results Hub folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Results Hub by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Results Hub\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. UnResultsHubDesktopSearch.exe is the Results Hub's main executable file and it takes close to 34.80 KB (35636 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Results Hub. They take 864.08 KB (884820
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.78 KB)
- UnResultsHubDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
This info is about Results Hub version 2.0.5752.22899
only. You can find here a few links to other Results Hub versions:
...click to view all...
Results Hub is a program by Results Hub. Some people want to erase it. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Results Hub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Results Hub with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Results Hub or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Results Hub". If it exists on your system the Results Hub program will be found very quickly. When you select Results Hub in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Results Hub, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Results Hub:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.results-hub.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Results Hub\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Results Hub.
8. After removing Results Hub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Results Hub that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Results Hub using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Results Hub by Results Hub from your PC, we are not saying that Results Hub by Results Hub is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Results Hub in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 20:05:45.283