This web page is about Results Hub for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Results Hub from your PCResults Hub
. Additional info about Results Hub can be read here
. More information about the application Results Hub can be seen at http://www.results-hub.com/support
. Usually the Results Hub application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Results Hub folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Results Hub is "C:\Program Files\Results Hub\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 34.80 KB (35636 bytes) on disk and is called UnResultsHubDesktopSearch.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Results Hub. They occupy about 864.09 KB (884828
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.79 KB)
- UnResultsHubDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
This info is about Results Hub version 2.0.5753.24701
alone. You can find here a few links to other Results Hub versions:
...click to view all...
Results Hub is an application marketed by the software company Results Hub. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Results Hub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Results Hub from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Results Hub or simply activate the Search field and type in "Results Hub". If it is installed on your PC the Results Hub program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Results Hub in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Results Hub, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Results Hub:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.results-hub.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Results Hub\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Results Hub.
8. After removing Results Hub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Results Hub which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Results Hub with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Results Hub by Results Hub from your computer, we are not saying that Results Hub by Results Hub is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Results Hub in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 20:48:58.917