A guide to uninstall Results Hub from your system
Results Hub is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by Results Hub
. Further information on Results Hub can be seen here
. More info about the application Results Hub can be seen at http://www.results-hub.com/support
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Results Hub directory (same installation drive as Windows). Results Hub's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Results Hub\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is titled UnResultsHubDesktopSearch.exe and its approximative size is 34.80 KB (35636 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Results Hub. They take about 940.58 KB (963156
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ResultsHub.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.78 KB)
- UnResultsHubDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
This web page is about Results Hub version 2.0.5753.33701
only. You can find below a few links to other Results Hub releases:
...click to view all...
Results Hub has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Results Hub's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Results Hub
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Results Hub
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Temp\Results Hub
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Results Hub\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Results Hub\Products\UnResultsHubDesktopSearch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Results Hub\ResultsHub.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Results Hub\Uninstaller.exe
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Results Hub
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Results Hub\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Results Hub\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Results Hub\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Results Hub\Publisher
How to erase Results Hub from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Results Hub is an application released by the software company Results Hub. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Results Hub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Results Hub or simply activate the Search field and type in "Results Hub". If it exists on your system the Results Hub application will be found very quickly. When you select Results Hub in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Results Hub, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Results Hub:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.results-hub.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Results Hub\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Results Hub.
8. After removing Results Hub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Results Hub that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Results Hub using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Results Hub:
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Results Hub by Results Hub from your computer, nor are we saying that Results Hub by Results Hub is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Results Hub supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-03 02:48:20.257