Restorator 2007 PL
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Restorator 2007 PL for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Restorator 2007 PL from your computerbome.com
. More information about bome.com can be read here
. Click on http://www.bome.com/Restorator/
to get more data about Restorator 2007 PL on bome.com's website. Usually the Restorator 2007 PL program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Restorator 2007 PL directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Restorator 2007 PL by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Restorator 2007 PL\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Restorator 2007 PL's main file takes about 2.22 MB (2322944 bytes) and is called Restorator.exe.
Restorator 2007 PL is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.06 MB (3206677
bytes) on disk:
- Restorator.exe (2.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (667.52 KB)
- upx.exe (195.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007
of Restorator 2007 PL. You can find below info on other application versions of Restorator 2007 PL:
Restorator 2007 PL is a program marketed by bome.com. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove Restorator 2007 PL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Restorator 2007 PL with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Restorator 2007 PL or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Restorator 2007 PL". The Restorator 2007 PL application will be found automatically. After you select Restorator 2007 PL in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Restorator 2007 PL, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Restorator 2007 PL:
- The publisher is: http://www.bome.com/Restorator/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Restorator 2007 PL\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Restorator 2007 PL.
8. After uninstalling Restorator 2007 PL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Restorator 2007 PL which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Restorator 2007 PL with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Restorator 2007 PL by bome.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Restorator 2007 PL by bome.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Restorator 2007 PL supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-05 22:09:15.220