Restorator 2007 PL
Restorator 2007 PL is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Restorator 2007 PL from your systembome.com
. More information about bome.com can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Restorator 2007 PL folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Restorator 2007 PL is C:\Program Files\Restorator 2007 PL\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Restorator.exe and occupies 2.27 MB (2383872 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Restorator 2007 PL. They occupy an average of 3.22 MB (3376201
bytes) on disk.
- Restorator.exe (2.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (692.07 KB)
- upx.exe (277.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Restorator 2007 PL. You can find below a few links to other Restorator 2007 PL releases:
Restorator 2007 PL is a program marketed by bome.com. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Restorator 2007 PL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Restorator 2007 PL from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Restorator 2007 PL or simply click the Search feature and type in "Restorator 2007 PL". If it is installed on your PC the Restorator 2007 PL program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Restorator 2007 PL in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Restorator 2007 PL, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Restorator 2007 PL.
8. After removing Restorator 2007 PL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Restorator 2007 PL which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Restorator 2007 PL with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Restorator 2007 PL by bome.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Restorator 2007 PL by bome.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Restorator 2007 PL supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-30 11:57:51.087