Replay Video Capture 6
This info is about Replay Video Capture 6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Replay Video Capture 6 from your PCApplian Technologies Inc.
. Further information on Applian Technologies Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.applian.com
to get more data about Replay Video Capture 6 on Applian Technologies Inc.'s website. Replay Video Capture 6 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Replay Video Capture 6 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Replay Video Capture 6 is C:\Windows\Replay Video Capture 6\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. RVC.exe is the Replay Video Capture 6's primary executable file and it takes about 378.03 KB (387104 bytes) on disk.
Replay Video Capture 6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.73 MB (8103377
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adriver.exe (584.00 KB)
- FileChunk.exe (156.50 KB)
- MpegPlayer.exe (196.00 KB)
- ReplayVideo.exe (1.45 MB)
- RVC.exe (378.03 KB)
- RVCapx.exe (312.00 KB)
- schedule.exe (568.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- VistaAudio.exe (340.00 KB)
- wavedb.exe (332.00 KB)
- wcbasic.exe (212.00 KB)
- wmcrestore.exe (208.00 KB)
- wmcsln.exe (200.00 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (306.06 KB)
This page is about Replay Video Capture 6 version 6.0.3
alone. You can find here a few links to other Replay Video Capture 6 releases:
If you are manually uninstalling Replay Video Capture 6 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Replay Video Capture 6
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Replay Video Capture 6\adriver.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Replay Video Capture 6\Applian_Audio_Plugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Replay Video Capture 6\audgopher.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Replay Video Capture 6\audhook.dll
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Replay Video Capture
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Replay Video Capture6.0.6
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Replay Video Capture
Replay Video Capture 6 is a program by the software company Applian Technologies Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Replay Video Capture 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Replay Video Capture 6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Replay Video Capture 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Replay Video Capture 6". The Replay Video Capture 6 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Replay Video Capture 6 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Replay Video Capture 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Replay Video Capture 6:
- The publisher is: http://www.applian.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Replay Video Capture 6\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Replay Video Capture 6.
8. After removing Replay Video Capture 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Replay Video Capture 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Replay Video Capture 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Replay Video Capture 6 by Applian Technologies Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Replay Video Capture 6 by Applian Technologies Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Replay Video Capture 6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 03:19:43.883