Replay Video Capture 6
Replay Video Capture 6 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Replay Video Capture 6 from your computerApplian Technologies Inc.
. More info about Applian Technologies Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.applian.com
if you want to read more on Replay Video Capture 6 on Applian Technologies Inc.'s page. Usually the Replay Video Capture 6 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Replay Video Capture 6 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Replay Video Capture 6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\Replay Video Capture 6\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. RVC.exe is the Replay Video Capture 6's primary executable file and it occupies about 378.03 KB (387104 bytes) on disk.
Replay Video Capture 6 is composed of the following executables which take 7.72 MB (8091089
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- adriver.exe (584.00 KB)
- FileChunk.exe (156.50 KB)
- MpegPlayer.exe (196.00 KB)
- ReplayVideo.exe (1.44 MB)
- RVC.exe (378.03 KB)
- RVCapx.exe (312.00 KB)
- schedule.exe (568.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- VistaAudio.exe (340.00 KB)
- wavedb.exe (332.00 KB)
- wcbasic.exe (212.00 KB)
- wmcrestore.exe (208.00 KB)
- wmcsln.exe (200.00 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (306.06 KB)
This web page is about Replay Video Capture 6 version 6.0.6
only. You can find here a few links to other Replay Video Capture 6 versions:
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you remove Replay Video Capture 6 from your computer.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Replay Video Capture 6:
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Search_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\125\D__Program Files (x86)_Replay Video Capture 6_RVC_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Search_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\125\D__Program Files (x86)_Replay Video Capture 6_wcbasic_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Applian Technologies\Replay Video Capture 6.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Applian Technologies\Uninstall Replay Video Capture 6.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Replay Video Capture
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Replay Video Capture6.0.6
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Replay Video Capture
Replay Video Capture 6 is a program by the software company Applian Technologies Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Replay Video Capture 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Replay Video Capture 6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Replay Video Capture 6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Replay Video Capture 6". If it exists on your system the Replay Video Capture 6 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Replay Video Capture 6 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Replay Video Capture 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Replay Video Capture 6:
- The publisher is: http://www.applian.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Replay Video Capture 6\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Replay Video Capture 6.
8. After uninstalling Replay Video Capture 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Replay Video Capture 6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Replay Video Capture 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Replay Video Capture 6 by Applian Technologies Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Replay Video Capture 6 by Applian Technologies Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Replay Video Capture 6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:11:36.927