ReiBoot for Android
ReiBoot for Android is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ReiBoot for Android from your systemTenorshare, Inc.
. You can read more on Tenorshare, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about ReiBoot for Android can be seen at https://www.tenorshare.com/
. Usually the ReiBoot for Android application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ReiBoot for Android folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing ReiBoot for Android is C:\Program Files (x86)\ReiBoot for Android\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Start.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.34 MB (2458336 bytes) on disk.
ReiBoot for Android is composed of the following executables which occupy 28.84 MB (30245937
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BsSndRpt.exe (326.22 KB)
- CertMgr.Exe (76.72 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.00 MB)
- DPInst32.exe (781.22 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (916.22 KB)
- InstallAndDriver.exe (125.22 KB)
- ReibootForAndroid.exe (16.45 MB)
- repair.exe (2.99 MB)
- Start.exe (2.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
- 7z.exe (951.72 KB)
- adb.exe (1,010.22 KB)
- fastboot.exe (169.22 KB)
- certutil.exe (568.72 KB)
This web page is about ReiBoot for Android version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of ReiBoot for Android:
...click to view all...
ReiBoot for Android is a program offered by the software company Tenorshare, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove ReiBoot for Android is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ReiBoot for Android from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ReiBoot for Android or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ReiBoot for Android". If it is installed on your PC the ReiBoot for Android application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ReiBoot for Android in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ReiBoot for Android, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ReiBoot for Android:
- The software company is: https://www.tenorshare.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ReiBoot for Android\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ReiBoot for Android.
8. After removing ReiBoot for Android, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ReiBoot for Android that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ReiBoot for Android with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ReiBoot for Android by Tenorshare, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ReiBoot for Android by Tenorshare, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ReiBoot for Android supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-24 10:07:11.817