ReiBoot for Android
ReiBoot for Android is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall ReiBoot for Android from your systemTenorshare, Inc.
. More info about Tenorshare, Inc. can be read here
. More data about the app ReiBoot for Android can be found at https://www.tenorshare.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ReiBoot for Android directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for ReiBoot for Android is C:\Program Files (x86)\ReiBoot for Android\unins000.exe. Start.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.34 MB (2458336 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside ReiBoot for Android. They occupy about 29.14 MB (30552551
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BsSndRpt.exe (326.22 KB)
- CertMgr.Exe (76.72 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.00 MB)
- DPInst32.exe (774.40 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (909.40 KB)
- InstallAndDriver.exe (125.22 KB)
- ReibootForAndroid.exe (16.45 MB)
- repair.exe (2.99 MB)
- Start.exe (2.34 MB)
- Tenorshare_12in1_Keygen_v1.3_By_DFoX.exe (324.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
- 7z.exe (944.90 KB)
- adb.exe (1,010.22 KB)
- fastboot.exe (169.22 KB)
- certutil.exe (568.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of ReiBoot for Android. For other ReiBoot for Android versions please click below:
ReiBoot for Android is an application released by the software company Tenorshare, Inc.. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove ReiBoot for Android is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ReiBoot for Android from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ReiBoot for Android or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ReiBoot for Android". If it is installed on your PC the ReiBoot for Android application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ReiBoot for Android in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ReiBoot for Android, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ReiBoot for Android:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.tenorshare.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ReiBoot for Android\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ReiBoot for Android.
8. After uninstalling ReiBoot for Android, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ReiBoot for Android which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ReiBoot for Android using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ReiBoot for Android by Tenorshare, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ReiBoot for Android by Tenorshare, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ReiBoot for Android supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 08:24:52.637