Registry Winner 6.3
Registry Winner 6.3 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Registry Winner 6.3 from your PCRegistryWinner.com
. More info about RegistryWinner.com can be seen here
. More info about the software Registry Winner 6.3 can be found at http://www.registrywinner.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Winner folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Registry Winner 6.3 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Winner\unins000.exe". Registry Winner 6.3's main file takes around 718.78 KB (736030 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
Registry Winner 6.3 contains of the executables below. They take 1.14 MB (1192974
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (718.78 KB)
- Update.exe (446.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Registry Winner 6.3. For other Registry Winner 6.3 versions please click below:
Registry Winner 6.3 is a program released by the software company RegistryWinner.com. Some people try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Registry Winner 6.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Registry Winner 6.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Registry Winner 6.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Registry Winner 6.3". The Registry Winner 6.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Registry Winner 6.3 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Registry Winner 6.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Registry Winner 6.3:
- The software company is: http://www.registrywinner.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Winner\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Registry Winner 6.3.
8. After removing Registry Winner 6.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Registry Winner 6.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Registry Winner 6.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Registry Winner 6.3 by RegistryWinner.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Registry Winner 6.3 by RegistryWinner.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Registry Winner 6.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 20:59:10.110