Registry Winner 6.3
This info is about Registry Winner 6.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Registry Winner 6.3 from your PCRegistryWinner.com
. Check out here
for more details on RegistryWinner.com. Further information about Registry Winner 6.3 can be found at http://www.registrywinner.com/
. Registry Winner 6.3 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Winner directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Registry Winner 6.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Winner\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 8.56 MB (8976624 bytes) on disk and is called RegistryWinner.exe.
Registry Winner 6.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.70 MB (10170902
bytes) on disk.
- RegistryWinner.exe (8.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (720.05 KB)
- Update.exe (446.23 KB)
This page is about Registry Winner 6.3 version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other Registry Winner 6.3 versions:
Registry Winner 6.3 is an application released by RegistryWinner.com. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Registry Winner 6.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Registry Winner 6.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Registry Winner 6.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Registry Winner 6.3". If it is installed on your PC the Registry Winner 6.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Registry Winner 6.3 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Registry Winner 6.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Registry Winner 6.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.registrywinner.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Winner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Registry Winner 6.3.
8. After uninstalling Registry Winner 6.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Registry Winner 6.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Registry Winner 6.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Registry Winner 6.3 by RegistryWinner.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Registry Winner 6.3 by RegistryWinner.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Registry Winner 6.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-25 08:05:57.113