RegistrarClient is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall RegistrarClient from your PCVNNIC
. Further information on VNNIC can be seen here
. RegistrarClient is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\RegistrarClient directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling RegistrarClient is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\RegistrarClient\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. RegistrarClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 375.50 KB (384512 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in RegistrarClient. They occupy 1.40 MB (1470113
bytes) on disk.
- RegistrarClient.exe (375.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of RegistrarClient. For more RegistrarClient versions please click below:
RegistrarClient is an application released by the software company VNNIC. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall RegistrarClient is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall RegistrarClient from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RegistrarClient or simply activate the Search field and type in "RegistrarClient". If it exists on your system the RegistrarClient app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click RegistrarClient in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about RegistrarClient, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RegistrarClient.
8. After uninstalling RegistrarClient, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RegistrarClient which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RegistrarClient using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RegistrarClient by VNNIC from your computer, nor are we saying that RegistrarClient by VNNIC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RegistrarClient in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-03 09:00:29.763