You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall RegistrarClient for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall RegistrarClient from your PCVNNIC
. Additional info about VNNIC can be found here
. Usually the RegistrarClient application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\RegistrarClient folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall RegistrarClient by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\RegistrarClient\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 378.50 KB (387584 bytes) on disk and is named RegistrarClient.exe.
RegistrarClient contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.40 MB (1473185
bytes) on disk.
- RegistrarClient.exe (378.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
This page is about RegistrarClient version 1.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other RegistrarClient versions:
RegistrarClient is an application released by the software company VNNIC. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove RegistrarClient is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall RegistrarClient from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RegistrarClient or simply click the Search feature and type in "RegistrarClient". The RegistrarClient program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select RegistrarClient in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about RegistrarClient, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RegistrarClient.
8. After removing RegistrarClient, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RegistrarClient that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RegistrarClient using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RegistrarClient by VNNIC from your computer, we are not saying that RegistrarClient by VNNIC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RegistrarClient in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 09:13:38.320