You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall RegistrarClient for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall RegistrarClient from your PCVNNIC
. Additional info about VNNIC can be found here
. Usually the RegistrarClient application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\RegistrarClient folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall RegistrarClient by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\RegistrarClient\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 378.50 KB (387584 bytes) on disk and is named RegistrarClient.exe.
RegistrarClient contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.40 MB (1473185
bytes) on disk.
- RegistrarClient.exe (378.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
This page is about RegistrarClient version 1.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other RegistrarClient versions:
RegistrarClient is an application released by the software company VNNIC. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove RegistrarClient is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall RegistrarClient from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RegistrarClient or simply click the Search field and type in "RegistrarClient". The RegistrarClient app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select RegistrarClient in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RegistrarClient, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RegistrarClient.
8. After removing RegistrarClient, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RegistrarClient that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RegistrarClient using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RegistrarClient by VNNIC from your computer, we are not saying that RegistrarClient by VNNIC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RegistrarClient in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 09:13:38.320