This page contains complete information on how to remove RegCool for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall RegCool from your systemKurt Zimmermann
. You can read more on Kurt Zimmermann or check for application updates here
. RegCool is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\RegCool directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing RegCool is C:\Program Files\RegCool\Uninstaller.exe /uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. RegCool.exe is the RegCool's main executable file and it takes close to 474.34 KB (485720 bytes) on disk.
RegCool is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.08 MB (1136280
bytes) on disk:
- RegCool.exe (474.34 KB)
- RegCoolSrv.exe (44.33 KB)
- RegCoolSrvHelper.exe (107.83 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (414.33 KB)
- Updater.exe (68.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.065
of RegCool. For more RegCool versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RegCool is a program marketed by the software company Kurt Zimmermann. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall RegCool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase RegCool from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RegCool or simply activate the Search field and type in "RegCool". If it exists on your system the RegCool application will be found very quickly. After you click RegCool in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RegCool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RegCool.
8. After uninstalling RegCool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RegCool which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RegCool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RegCool by Kurt Zimmermann from your PC, we are not saying that RegCool by Kurt Zimmermann is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RegCool supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 22:15:07.407