RegCool is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall RegCool from your systemKurt Zimmermann
. Check out here
where you can read more on Kurt Zimmermann. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\RegCool folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove RegCool by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\RegCool\Uninstaller.exe /uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled RegCool.exe and its approximative size is 494.83 KB (506704 bytes).
The following executables are contained in RegCool. They take 990.98 KB (1014768
bytes) on disk.
- RegCool.exe (494.83 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (427.33 KB)
- Updater.exe (68.83 KB)
This web page is about RegCool version 1.085
only. You can find below info on other versions of RegCool:
...click to view all...
RegCool is an application by the software company Kurt Zimmermann. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove RegCool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove RegCool from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RegCool or simply click the Search feature and type in "RegCool". If it exists on your system the RegCool application will be found automatically. When you select RegCool in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding RegCool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RegCool.
8. After uninstalling RegCool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong RegCool that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RegCool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RegCool by Kurt Zimmermann from your computer, we are not saying that RegCool by Kurt Zimmermann is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RegCool supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 10:14:02.443