Redis Desktop Manager
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Redis Desktop Manager for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Redis Desktop Manager from your systemIgor Malinovskiy
. More info about Igor Malinovskiy can be read here
. You can get more details about Redis Desktop Manager at redisdesktop.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\RedisDesktopManager directory (same installation drive as Windows). Redis Desktop Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\RedisDesktopManager\uninstall.exe. Redis Desktop Manager's main file takes around 1.82 MB (1912240 bytes) and is called rdm.exe.
Redis Desktop Manager contains of the executables below. They take 2.49 MB (2605965
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- pythonw.exe (96.02 KB)
- rdm.exe (1.82 MB)
- uninstall.exe (61.43 KB)
- f2py.exe (100.34 KB)
- nosetests.exe (100.34 KB)
- redis-profiler.exe (73.00 KB)
This info is about Redis Desktop Manager version 2020.1.209
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Redis Desktop Manager:
...click to view all...
Redis Desktop Manager is a program released by Igor Malinovskiy. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Redis Desktop Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Redis Desktop Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Redis Desktop Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Redis Desktop Manager". If it exists on your system the Redis Desktop Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Redis Desktop Manager in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Redis Desktop Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Redis Desktop Manager:
- The software company is: redisdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RedisDesktopManager\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Redis Desktop Manager.
8. After uninstalling Redis Desktop Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Redis Desktop Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Redis Desktop Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Redis Desktop Manager by Igor Malinovskiy from your computer, nor are we saying that Redis Desktop Manager by Igor Malinovskiy is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Redis Desktop Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 08:43:24.590