Redis Desktop Manager
Redis Desktop Manager is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Redis Desktop Manager from your PCIgor Malinovskiy
. Additional info about Igor Malinovskiy can be read here
. More information about the app Redis Desktop Manager can be found at redisdesktop.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RedisDesktopManager directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Redis Desktop Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RedisDesktopManager\uninstall.exe. rdm.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.53 MB (2655232 bytes) on disk.
Redis Desktop Manager contains of the executables below. They take 16.76 MB (17575882
bytes) on disk.
- crashreporter.exe (54.50 KB)
- rdm.exe (2.53 MB)
- uninstall.exe (398.41 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.0.616
of Redis Desktop Manager. You can find below info on other releases of Redis Desktop Manager:
...click to view all...
Redis Desktop Manager is a program by Igor Malinovskiy. Some users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Redis Desktop Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Redis Desktop Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Redis Desktop Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Redis Desktop Manager". If it exists on your system the Redis Desktop Manager application will be found automatically. After you select Redis Desktop Manager in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Redis Desktop Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Redis Desktop Manager:
- The publisher is: redisdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RedisDesktopManager\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Redis Desktop Manager.
8. After uninstalling Redis Desktop Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Redis Desktop Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Redis Desktop Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Redis Desktop Manager by Igor Malinovskiy from your PC, we are not saying that Redis Desktop Manager by Igor Malinovskiy is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Redis Desktop Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 08:06:37.370