This page is about Recover Keys for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Recover Keys from your PCParand ® Software Group
. More data about Parand ® Software Group can be read here
. More data about the application Recover Keys can be found at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. Recover Keys is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Recover Keys folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Recover Keys's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Recover Keys\unins000.exe". RecoverKeys.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 12.98 MB (13613920 bytes) on disk.
Recover Keys installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.39 MB (15086081
bytes) on disk.
- RecoverKeys.exe (12.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- PLINK.exe (358.00 KB)
- PSCP.exe (378.50 KB)
The current page applies to Recover Keys version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of Recover Keys:
...click to view all...
Recover Keys is a program marketed by the software company Parand ® Software Group. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Recover Keys is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Recover Keys with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Recover Keys or simply click the Search field and type in "Recover Keys". If it exists on your system the Recover Keys program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Recover Keys in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Recover Keys, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Recover Keys:
- The web site of the application is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Recover Keys\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Recover Keys.
8. After removing Recover Keys, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Recover Keys that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Recover Keys with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Recover Keys by Parand ® Software Group from your PC, nor are we saying that Recover Keys by Parand ® Software Group is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Recover Keys in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 05:38:27.480