You can find below details on how to remove Recover Keys for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Recover Keys from your systemParand ® Software Group
. Open here
where you can read more on Parand ® Software Group. You can read more about about Recover Keys at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. Recover Keys is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Recover Keys folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Recover Keys's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Recover Keys\unins000.exe. RecoverKeys.exe is the Recover Keys's primary executable file and it takes about 17.90 MB (18766176 bytes) on disk.
Recover Keys installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 19.30 MB (20238337
bytes) on disk.
- RecoverKeys.exe (17.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- PLINK.exe (358.00 KB)
- PSCP.exe (378.50 KB)
This data is about Recover Keys version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Recover Keys versions:
...click to view all...
Recover Keys is an application offered by the software company Parand ® Software Group. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Recover Keys is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Recover Keys from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Recover Keys or simply activate the Search field and type in "Recover Keys". The Recover Keys app will be found very quickly. After you select Recover Keys in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Recover Keys, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Recover Keys:
- The publisher is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Recover Keys\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Recover Keys.
8. After uninstalling Recover Keys, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Recover Keys which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Recover Keys with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Recover Keys by Parand ® Software Group from your PC, nor are we saying that Recover Keys by Parand ® Software Group is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Recover Keys in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-01 08:14:46.493