Realtek Card Reader
Realtek Card Reader is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Realtek Card Reader from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. You can read more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. or check for application updates here
. Realtek Card Reader is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek Card Reader directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Realtek Card Reader is C:\WINDOWS\RtCRU64.exe /u. The program's main executable file has a size of 84.57 KB (86600 bytes) on disk and is labeled revcon32.exe.
Realtek Card Reader installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 779.06 KB (797760
bytes) on disk.
- revcon32.exe (84.57 KB)
- revcon64.exe (88.57 KB)
- Rmb.exe (550.21 KB)
- SetEHCIKey.exe (55.71 KB)
This data is about Realtek Card Reader version 10.0.15063.31237
only. For other Realtek Card Reader versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Realtek Card Reader is a program by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Realtek Card Reader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Realtek Card Reader from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek Card Reader or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek Card Reader". If it exists on your system the Realtek Card Reader program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Realtek Card Reader in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Realtek Card Reader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realtek Card Reader.
8. After uninstalling Realtek Card Reader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek Card Reader which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek Card Reader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek Card Reader by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek Card Reader by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek Card Reader in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-21 08:03:06.860