Realtek Card Reader
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Realtek Card Reader for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Realtek Card Reader from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. You can find out more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. or check for application updates here
. Realtek Card Reader is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek Card Reader folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Realtek Card Reader is C:\WINDOWS\RtCRU64.exe /u. revcon32.exe is the Realtek Card Reader's primary executable file and it takes circa 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) on disk.
Realtek Card Reader is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.88 MB (5116256
bytes) on disk:
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- Rmb.exe (550.21 KB)
- RtCRU64.exe (4.13 MB)
- SetEHCIKey.exe (41.21 KB)
This web page is about Realtek Card Reader version 10.0.14393.21294
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Realtek Card Reader:
...click to view all...
Realtek Card Reader is an application marketed by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Realtek Card Reader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Realtek Card Reader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Realtek Card Reader or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek Card Reader". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek Card Reader application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Realtek Card Reader in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Realtek Card Reader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek Card Reader.
8. After removing Realtek Card Reader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek Card Reader that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek Card Reader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Realtek Card Reader by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek Card Reader by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek Card Reader in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-28 23:49:12.413