You can find below detailed information on how to remove RealPopup for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall RealPopup from your computerRealPopup
. More info about RealPopup can be seen here
. More info about the software RealPopup can be found at https://www.RealPopup.it/
. RealPopup is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RealPopup directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\RealPopup\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove RealPopup. Messenger.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.78 MB (7108048 bytes) on disk.
RealPopup is comprised of the following executables which take 11.82 MB (12397256
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LicenseHandler.exe (52.95 KB)
- Messenger.exe (6.78 MB)
- MessengerRAS.exe (458.45 KB)
- Msgctrl.exe (50.95 KB)
- TS.exe (2.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- RealpopupSpellChecker.exe (1.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1.2
of RealPopup. You can find here a few links to other RealPopup releases:
...click to view all...
RealPopup is a program offered by the software company RealPopup. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall RealPopup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase RealPopup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RealPopup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RealPopup". If it exists on your system the RealPopup app will be found very quickly. After you click RealPopup in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about RealPopup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RealPopup:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.RealPopup.it/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RealPopup\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RealPopup.
8. After removing RealPopup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RealPopup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RealPopup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RealPopup by RealPopup from your computer, nor are we saying that RealPopup by RealPopup is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RealPopup supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 05:47:16.500