You can find below detailed information on how to remove RealPopup for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall RealPopup from your computerRealPopup
. More info about RealPopup can be seen here
. More info about the software RealPopup can be found at https://www.RealPopup.it/
. RealPopup is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RealPopup directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\RealPopup\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove RealPopup. Messenger.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.78 MB (7108048 bytes) on disk.
RealPopup is comprised of the following executables which take 11.82 MB (12397256
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LicenseHandler.exe (52.95 KB)
- Messenger.exe (6.78 MB)
- MessengerRAS.exe (458.45 KB)
- Msgctrl.exe (50.95 KB)
- TS.exe (2.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- RealpopupSpellChecker.exe (1.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1.2
of RealPopup. You can find here a few links to other RealPopup releases:
...click to view all...
RealPopup is a program offered by the software company RealPopup. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall RealPopup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase RealPopup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RealPopup or simply activate the Search field and type in "RealPopup". If it exists on your system the RealPopup app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select RealPopup in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding RealPopup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RealPopup:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.RealPopup.it/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RealPopup\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RealPopup.
8. After removing RealPopup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RealPopup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RealPopup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RealPopup by RealPopup from your computer, nor are we saying that RealPopup by RealPopup is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RealPopup supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 05:47:16.500