This web page contains thorough information on how to remove RealPopup for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall RealPopup from your systemRealPopup
. Further information on RealPopup can be seen here
. More information about the app RealPopup can be found at http://www.RealPopup.it/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RealPopup folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing RealPopup is C:\Program Files (x86)\RealPopup\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Messenger.exe is the RealPopup's primary executable file and it takes approximately 5.41 MB (5669656 bytes) on disk.
RealPopup installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.31 MB (10816016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LicenseHandler.exe (52.27 KB)
- Messenger.exe (5.41 MB)
- MessengerRAS.exe (457.77 KB)
- Msgctrl.exe (50.27 KB)
- TS.exe (2.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- RealpopupSpellChecker.exe (1.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1
of RealPopup. You can find below a few links to other RealPopup versions:
...click to view all...
RealPopup is an application marketed by the software company RealPopup. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove RealPopup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall RealPopup with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RealPopup or simply click the Search feature and type in "RealPopup". If it is installed on your PC the RealPopup app will be found automatically. When you select RealPopup in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about RealPopup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RealPopup:
- The software company is: http://www.RealPopup.it/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RealPopup\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RealPopup.
8. After uninstalling RealPopup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RealPopup which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RealPopup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RealPopup by RealPopup from your computer, we are not saying that RealPopup by RealPopup is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RealPopup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 14:16:00.797