This page contains complete information on how to remove Rank Tracker for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Rank Tracker from your computerLink-Assistant
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Link-Assistant. Rank Tracker is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Link-AssistantCom directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Rank Tracker's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Link-AssistantCom\Uninstall.exe. Rank Tracker's primary file takes about 174.75 KB (178944 bytes) and its name is ranktracker.exe.
The executables below are part of Rank Tracker. They take an average of 1.03 MB (1078529
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (179.03 KB)
- buzzbundle.exe (177.24 KB)
- linkassistant.exe (172.24 KB)
- ranktracker.exe (174.75 KB)
- seospyglass.exe (176.25 KB)
- websiteauditor.exe (173.74 KB)
This web page is about Rank Tracker version 8.2
only. You can find below info on other releases of Rank Tracker:
...click to view all...
Rank Tracker is a program offered by the software company Link-Assistant. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Rank Tracker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Rank Tracker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Rank Tracker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rank Tracker". The Rank Tracker app will be found automatically. After you click Rank Tracker in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Rank Tracker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rank Tracker.
8. After removing Rank Tracker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rank Tracker which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rank Tracker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Rank Tracker by Link-Assistant from your PC, nor are we saying that Rank Tracker by Link-Assistant is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rank Tracker in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 17:13:14.380