Rank Tracker is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Rank Tracker from your systemLink-Assistant
. You can read more on Link-Assistant or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Link-AssistantCom directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Rank Tracker is C:\Program Files (x86)\Link-AssistantCom\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 174.75 KB (178943 bytes) on disk and is called ranktracker.exe.
Rank Tracker contains of the executables below. They take 1.03 MB (1078537
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (179.04 KB)
- buzzbundle.exe (177.24 KB)
- linkassistant.exe (172.24 KB)
- ranktracker.exe (174.75 KB)
- seospyglass.exe (176.25 KB)
- websiteauditor.exe (173.74 KB)
The current page applies to Rank Tracker version 8.1.2
only. You can find below info on other releases of Rank Tracker:
...click to view all...
Rank Tracker is an application by the software company Link-Assistant. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Rank Tracker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Rank Tracker from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Rank Tracker or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rank Tracker". The Rank Tracker program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Rank Tracker in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Rank Tracker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rank Tracker.
8. After uninstalling Rank Tracker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rank Tracker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rank Tracker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rank Tracker by Link-Assistant from your PC, we are not saying that Rank Tracker by Link-Assistant is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rank Tracker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 17:23:56.120