Raging Bull Casino
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Raging Bull Casino for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Raging Bull Casino from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. Open here
where you can find out more on RealTimeGaming Software. Usually the Raging Bull Casino program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Raging Bull Casino directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is labeled casino.exe and it has a size of 38.50 KB (39424 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Raging Bull Casino. They occupy 1.29 MB (1357824
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (202.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
The current page applies to Raging Bull Casino version 15.12.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Raging Bull Casino releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Raging Bull Casino we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Raging Bull Casino:
The files below remain on your disk by Raging Bull Casino when you uninstall it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Raging Bull Casino
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Raging Bull Casino\Raging Bull Casino.lnk
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Raging Bull Casino.lnk
Raging Bull Casino is a program marketed by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase Raging Bull Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Raging Bull Casino from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Raging Bull Casino or simply click the Search feature and type in "Raging Bull Casino". The Raging Bull Casino app will be found very quickly. When you click Raging Bull Casino in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Raging Bull Casino, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Raging Bull Casino.
8. After uninstalling Raging Bull Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Raging Bull Casino which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Raging Bull Casino with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Raging Bull Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Raging Bull Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Raging Bull Casino supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-16 17:47:07.717