Raging Bull Casino
Raging Bull Casino is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Raging Bull Casino from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Further information on RealTimeGaming Software can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Raging Bull Casino folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk and is titled casino.exe.
Raging Bull Casino installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.03.0
of Raging Bull Casino. You can find below info on other application versions of Raging Bull Casino:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove Raging Bull Casino from your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by Raging Bull Casino's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\1RGMKO82\Raging%20Bull%20Casino.gif
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Realtime Gaming Software\Raging Bull Casino
Raging Bull Casino is an application by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Raging Bull Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Raging Bull Casino with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Raging Bull Casino or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Raging Bull Casino". If it exists on your system the Raging Bull Casino program will be found automatically. When you click Raging Bull Casino in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Raging Bull Casino, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Raging Bull Casino.
8. After uninstalling Raging Bull Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Raging Bull Casino which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Raging Bull Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Raging Bull Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Raging Bull Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Raging Bull Casino in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-15 04:24:05.683