R-Drive Image 6.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.0 from your computerR-Tools Technology Inc.
. Open here
for more info on R-Tools Technology Inc.. Please open http://www.r-tt.com
if you want to read more on R-Drive Image 6.0 on R-Tools Technology Inc.'s website. R-Drive Image 6.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.0. R-Drive Image 6.0's main file takes about 25.32 MB (26546824 bytes) and its name is R-DriveImage.exe.
The executable files below are part of R-Drive Image 6.0. They occupy about 28.80 MB (30196530
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cdrecord.exe (370.00 KB)
- hhe.exe (171.62 KB)
- R-DriveImage.exe (25.32 MB)
- r-driveimagecl.exe (2.41 MB)
- rvss64.exe (107.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (449.42 KB)
This web page is about R-Drive Image 6.0 version 6.0.6005
alone. You can find below info on other versions of R-Drive Image 6.0:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove R-Drive Image 6.0:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image\R-DriveImage.exe
R-Drive Image 6.0 is an application marketed by the software company R-Tools Technology Inc.. Some users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove R-Drive Image 6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete R-Drive Image 6.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate R-Drive Image 6.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "R-Drive Image 6.0". The R-Drive Image 6.0 program will be found automatically. When you click R-Drive Image 6.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about R-Drive Image 6.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for R-Drive Image 6.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove R-Drive Image 6.0.
8. After uninstalling R-Drive Image 6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong R-Drive Image 6.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling R-Drive Image 6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.0 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that R-Drive Image 6.0 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:36:33.907