R-Drive Image 6.0
R-Drive Image 6.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.0 from your computerR-Tools Technology Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on R-Tools Technology Inc.. More information about R-Drive Image 6.0 can be seen at http://www.r-tt.com
. R-Drive Image 6.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove R-Drive Image 6.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. R-DriveImage.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 25.45 MB (26682504 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in R-Drive Image 6.0. They occupy 28.98 MB (30385970
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cdrecord.exe (370.00 KB)
- hhe.exe (171.62 KB)
- R-DriveImage.exe (25.45 MB)
- r-driveimagecl.exe (2.46 MB)
- rvss64.exe (107.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (449.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.6014
of R-Drive Image 6.0. You can find below info on other application versions of R-Drive Image 6.0:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall R-Drive Image 6.0 from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by R-Drive Image 6.0 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image.6206
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image.6206\DrvSnSht64.sys
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\R-Drive Image 6.0NSIS
R-Drive Image 6.0 is an application marketed by R-Tools Technology Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall R-Drive Image 6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove R-Drive Image 6.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find R-Drive Image 6.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "R-Drive Image 6.0". If it exists on your system the R-Drive Image 6.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select R-Drive Image 6.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding R-Drive Image 6.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for R-Drive Image 6.0:
- The software company is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove R-Drive Image 6.0.
8. After removing R-Drive Image 6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong R-Drive Image 6.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing R-Drive Image 6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove R-Drive Image 6.0 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that R-Drive Image 6.0 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove R-Drive Image 6.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 18:32:03.653