This page is about Quip for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Quip from your PCQuip
. More info about Quip can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Quip folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Quip is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Quip\Update.exe --uninstall. Quip.exe is the Quip's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.55 MB (1628184 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Quip. They take about 4.45 MB (4667488
bytes) on disk.
- Squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (16.02 KB)
- Quip.exe (1.55 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.4.12
of Quip. Click on the links below for other Quip versions:
...click to view all...
Quip is an application marketed by the software company Quip. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Quip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Quip from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Quip or simply click the Search field and type in "Quip". If it is installed on your PC the Quip app will be found automatically. After you select Quip in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Quip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Quip.
8. After removing Quip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Quip which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Quip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Quip by Quip from your PC, we are not saying that Quip by Quip is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Quip supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-03 15:09:32.043