You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall PureVPN for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall PureVPN from your PCPureVPN
. Further information on PureVPN can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PureVPN folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\PureVPN\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall PureVPN. The program's main executable file occupies 1.87 MB (1957504 bytes) on disk and is called purevpn.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in PureVPN. They occupy 2.75 MB (2879480
bytes) on disk.
- purevpn.exe (1.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (707.87 KB)
- Updater.exe (192.50 KB)
The current page applies to PureVPN version 3.2.1
only. Click on the links below for other PureVPN versions:
...click to view all...
PureVPN is a program released by the software company PureVPN. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove PureVPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PureVPN from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PureVPN or simply click the Search field and type in "PureVPN". The PureVPN program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PureVPN in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PureVPN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PureVPN.
8. After removing PureVPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PureVPN that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PureVPN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PureVPN by PureVPN from your PC, we are not saying that PureVPN by PureVPN is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PureVPN in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 20:17:09.980