You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall PureVPN for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall PureVPN from your PCPureVPN
. Further information on PureVPN can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PureVPN folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\PureVPN\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall PureVPN. The program's main executable file occupies 1.87 MB (1957504 bytes) on disk and is called purevpn.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in PureVPN. They occupy 2.75 MB (2879480
bytes) on disk.
- purevpn.exe (1.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (707.87 KB)
- Updater.exe (192.50 KB)
The current page applies to PureVPN version 3.2.1
only. Click on the links below for other PureVPN versions:
...click to view all...
PureVPN is a program released by the software company PureVPN. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove PureVPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PureVPN from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PureVPN or simply click the Search field and type in "PureVPN". The PureVPN application will be found very quickly. When you click PureVPN in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PureVPN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PureVPN.
8. After removing PureVPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PureVPN that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PureVPN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PureVPN by PureVPN from your PC, we are not saying that PureVPN by PureVPN is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PureVPN in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 20:17:09.980