Pulse Secure Application Manager
Pulse Secure Application Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Pulse Secure Application Manager from your systemPulse Secure, LLC
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Pulse Secure, LLC. Please open http://www.pulsesecure.net
if you want to read more on Pulse Secure Application Manager on Pulse Secure, LLC's page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pulse Secure\Secure Application Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Pulse Secure Application Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pulse Secure\Secure Application Manager\UninstallSAM.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 297.95 KB (305104 bytes) on disk and is named dsSamUI.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Pulse Secure Application Manager. They take about 1.66 MB (1736368
bytes) on disk.
- dsSamProxy.exe (461.95 KB)
- dsSamUI.exe (297.95 KB)
- samclean.exe (305.82 KB)
- SamLauncher.exe (353.95 KB)
- UninstallSAM.exe (275.99 KB)
This page is about Pulse Secure Application Manager version 126.96.36.199965
alone. For more Pulse Secure Application Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pulse Secure Application Manager is a program marketed by the software company Pulse Secure, LLC. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Pulse Secure Application Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Pulse Secure Application Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pulse Secure Application Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pulse Secure Application Manager". The Pulse Secure Application Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Pulse Secure Application Manager in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Pulse Secure Application Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pulse Secure Application Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pulsesecure.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pulse Secure\Secure Application Manager\UninstallSAM.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pulse Secure Application Manager.
8. After removing Pulse Secure Application Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pulse Secure Application Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pulse Secure Application Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pulse Secure Application Manager by Pulse Secure, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Pulse Secure Application Manager by Pulse Secure, LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pulse Secure Application Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-28 09:10:05.580