Pulse Secure Application Manager
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Pulse Secure Application Manager for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Pulse Secure Application Manager from your computerPulse Secure, LLC
. More information on Pulse Secure, LLC can be found here
. Please open http://www.pulsesecure.net
if you want to read more on Pulse Secure Application Manager on Pulse Secure, LLC's web page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pulse Secure\Secure Application Manager folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Pulse Secure\Secure Application Manager\UninstallSAM.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Pulse Secure Application Manager. The application's main executable file is titled dsSamUI.exe and occupies 297.95 KB (305104 bytes).
Pulse Secure Application Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.66 MB (1736240
bytes) on disk.
- dsSamProxy.exe (461.95 KB)
- dsSamUI.exe (297.95 KB)
- samclean.exe (305.82 KB)
- SamLauncher.exe (353.95 KB)
- UninstallSAM.exe (275.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168519
of Pulse Secure Application Manager. You can find below info on other application versions of Pulse Secure Application Manager:
...click to view all...
Pulse Secure Application Manager is a program by Pulse Secure, LLC. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Pulse Secure Application Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Pulse Secure Application Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Pulse Secure Application Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pulse Secure Application Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Pulse Secure Application Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Pulse Secure Application Manager in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Pulse Secure Application Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pulse Secure Application Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.pulsesecure.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pulse Secure\Secure Application Manager\UninstallSAM.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pulse Secure Application Manager.
8. After uninstalling Pulse Secure Application Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pulse Secure Application Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pulse Secure Application Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pulse Secure Application Manager by Pulse Secure, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Pulse Secure Application Manager by Pulse Secure, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pulse Secure Application Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 08:55:47.197