You can find below details on how to uninstall Psychonauts for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Psychonauts from your computerGOG.com
. More information on GOG.com can be seen here
. Please open http://www.gog.com
if you want to read more on Psychonauts on GOG.com's website. Usually the Psychonauts program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Psychonauts directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Psychonauts is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Psychonauts\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Psychonauts's primary file takes about 3.96 MB (4150272 bytes) and is called Psychonauts.exe.
The executables below are part of Psychonauts. They take about 11.08 MB (11618496
bytes) on disk.
- language_setup.exe (5.93 MB)
- Psychonauts.exe (3.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The current web page applies to Psychonauts version 1.05
only. For more Psychonauts versions please click below:
Psychonauts is a program offered by GOG.com. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Psychonauts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Psychonauts from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Psychonauts or simply click the Search field and type in "Psychonauts". If it exists on your system the Psychonauts program will be found automatically. After you select Psychonauts in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Psychonauts, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Psychonauts:
- The publisher is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Psychonauts\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Psychonauts.
8. After uninstalling Psychonauts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Psychonauts that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Psychonauts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Psychonauts by GOG.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Psychonauts by GOG.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Psychonauts supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-15 19:49:02.313