Psychonauts is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Psychonauts from your computerGOG.com
. You can read more on GOG.com or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.gog.com
if you want to read more on Psychonauts on GOG.com's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Psychonauts directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Psychonauts is C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Psychonauts\unins000.exe. Psychonauts.exe is the Psychonauts's main executable file and it takes circa 3.96 MB (4150272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Psychonauts. They take an average of 21.33 MB (22363824
bytes) on disk.
- Language Setup.exe (16.10 MB)
- Psychonauts.exe (3.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Psychonauts. Click on the links below for other Psychonauts versions:
Psychonauts is a program by the software company GOG.com. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Psychonauts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Psychonauts from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Psychonauts or simply activate the Search field and type in "Psychonauts". If it is installed on your PC the Psychonauts app will be found very quickly. After you select Psychonauts in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Psychonauts, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Psychonauts:
- The software company is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Psychonauts\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Psychonauts.
8. After removing Psychonauts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Psychonauts that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Psychonauts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Psychonauts by GOG.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Psychonauts by GOG.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Psychonauts supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 00:29:43.530