ProcessMaker is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ProcessMaker from your systemColosa
. You can find out more on Colosa or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about ProcessMaker at http://www.processmaker.com
. ProcessMaker is normally set up in the C:\Users\jcorrea\AppData\Roaming\ProcessMaker-master_668bac5 folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling ProcessMaker is C:\Users\jcorrea\AppData\Roaming\ProcessMaker-master_668bac5\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 72.00 KB (73728 bytes) on disk and is named ab.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in ProcessMaker. They occupy 38.00 MB (39849150
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (1.50 MB)
- ab.exe (72.00 KB)
- abs.exe (76.50 KB)
- ApacheMonitor.exe (34.50 KB)
- htcacheclean.exe (57.50 KB)
- htdbm.exe (78.00 KB)
- htdigest.exe (66.00 KB)
- htpasswd.exe (75.00 KB)
- httxt2dbm.exe (52.50 KB)
- logresolve.exe (11.00 KB)
- openssl.exe (384.00 KB)
- rotatelogs.exe (47.00 KB)
- wintty.exe (13.00 KB)
- myisamchk.exe (1.99 MB)
- myisamlog.exe (1.88 MB)
- myisampack.exe (1.91 MB)
- myisam_ftdump.exe (1.87 MB)
- mysql.exe (2.23 MB)
- mysqladmin.exe (2.17 MB)
- mysqlbinlog.exe (2.26 MB)
- mysqlcheck.exe (2.17 MB)
- mysqld.exe (5.81 MB)
- mysqldump.exe (2.22 MB)
- mysqlimport.exe (2.16 MB)
- mysqlshow.exe (2.16 MB)
- mysql_upgrade.exe (1.71 MB)
- my_print_defaults.exe (1.65 MB)
- perror.exe (1.63 MB)
- resolveip.exe (1.63 MB)
- php-cgi.exe (44.00 KB)
- php-win.exe (25.50 KB)
- php.exe (25.50 KB)
The current page applies to ProcessMaker version 6685
alone. You can find here a few links to other ProcessMaker releases:
...click to view all...
ProcessMaker is a program marketed by the software company Colosa. Some people try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall ProcessMaker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ProcessMaker with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ProcessMaker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ProcessMaker". If it exists on your system the ProcessMaker program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ProcessMaker in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ProcessMaker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ProcessMaker:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.processmaker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\jcorrea\AppData\Roaming\ProcessMaker-master_668bac5\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ProcessMaker.
8. After removing ProcessMaker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ProcessMaker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ProcessMaker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ProcessMaker by Colosa from your PC, nor are we saying that ProcessMaker by Colosa is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ProcessMaker supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 13:48:59.757