ProcessMaker is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ProcessMaker from your PCColosa
. Go over here
for more details on Colosa. You can see more info on ProcessMaker at http://www.processmaker.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ProcessMaker-2_5_0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ProcessMaker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ProcessMaker-2_5_0\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. ProcessMaker's primary file takes about 72.00 KB (73728 bytes) and is called ab.exe.
ProcessMaker contains of the executables below. They take 37.99 MB (39835987
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (1.50 MB)
- ab.exe (72.00 KB)
- abs.exe (76.50 KB)
- ApacheMonitor.exe (34.50 KB)
- htcacheclean.exe (57.50 KB)
- htdbm.exe (78.00 KB)
- htdigest.exe (66.00 KB)
- htpasswd.exe (75.00 KB)
- httpd.exe (18.00 KB)
- httxt2dbm.exe (52.50 KB)
- logresolve.exe (11.00 KB)
- openssl.exe (384.00 KB)
- rotatelogs.exe (47.00 KB)
- wintty.exe (13.00 KB)
- myisamchk.exe (1.99 MB)
- myisamlog.exe (1.88 MB)
- myisampack.exe (1.91 MB)
- myisam_ftdump.exe (1.87 MB)
- mysql.exe (2.23 MB)
- mysqladmin.exe (2.17 MB)
- mysqlbinlog.exe (2.26 MB)
- mysqlcheck.exe (2.17 MB)
- mysqld.exe (5.81 MB)
- mysqldump.exe (2.22 MB)
- mysqlimport.exe (2.16 MB)
- mysqlshow.exe (2.16 MB)
- mysql_upgrade.exe (1.71 MB)
- my_print_defaults.exe (1.65 MB)
- perror.exe (1.63 MB)
- resolveip.exe (1.63 MB)
- php-win.exe (32.08 KB)
- php.exe (32.07 KB)
The current page applies to ProcessMaker version 2.5.0
alone. Click on the links below for other ProcessMaker versions:
...click to view all...
ProcessMaker is a program marketed by the software company Colosa. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall ProcessMaker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ProcessMaker from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ProcessMaker or simply activate the Search field and type in "ProcessMaker". If it exists on your system the ProcessMaker application will be found automatically. When you select ProcessMaker in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ProcessMaker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ProcessMaker:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.processmaker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ProcessMaker-2_5_0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ProcessMaker.
8. After uninstalling ProcessMaker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ProcessMaker that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ProcessMaker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ProcessMaker by Colosa from your PC, nor are we saying that ProcessMaker by Colosa is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ProcessMaker in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 15:03:30.983