This page contains complete information on how to uninstall ProZipper for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall ProZipper from your PCProZipper
. More data about ProZipper can be seen here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Maxon Cinema 4D R21\ENRHZWQHJJ directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing ProZipper is C:\Program Files\Maxon Cinema 4D R21\ENRHZWQHJJ\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. ProZipper's primary file takes about 1,004.27 KB (1028369 bytes) and is named ProZipper.exe.
The following executables are installed together with ProZipper. They occupy about 1.04 MB (1087761
bytes) on disk.
- ProZipper.exe (1,004.27 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (58.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ProZipper version 6.1
only. You can find below info on other versions of ProZipper:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall ProZipper you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\360 Dev\ProZipper
ProZipper is an application by ProZipper. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase ProZipper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ProZipper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ProZipper or simply click the Search field and type in "ProZipper". If it is installed on your PC the ProZipper program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ProZipper in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ProZipper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ProZipper.
8. After uninstalling ProZipper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ProZipper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ProZipper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ProZipper by ProZipper from your computer, nor are we saying that ProZipper by ProZipper is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ProZipper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-17 15:57:37.663