ProZipper is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ProZipper from your systemProZipper
. You can find out more on ProZipper or check for application updates here
. ProZipper is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Windows Multimedia Platform\MUODMREPYS directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Windows Multimedia Platform\MUODMREPYS\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ProZipper. ProZipper's main file takes around 1,004.27 KB (1028369 bytes) and is called ProZipper.exe.
ProZipper installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.04 MB (1087761
bytes) on disk.
- ProZipper.exe (1,004.27 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (58.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ProZipper version 6.77
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ProZipper:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling ProZipper we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\DGURWGOVAQ\ProZipper.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\360 Dev\ProZipper
ProZipper is an application released by ProZipper. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall ProZipper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ProZipper from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ProZipper or simply activate the Search field and type in "ProZipper". If it is installed on your PC the ProZipper program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ProZipper in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ProZipper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ProZipper.
8. After uninstalling ProZipper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ProZipper that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ProZipper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ProZipper by ProZipper from your computer, we are not saying that ProZipper by ProZipper is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ProZipper supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-18 14:34:38.680