This web page is about ProSama5G for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall ProSama5G from your systemDycode
. Open here
for more details on Dycode. More details about ProSama5G can be found at http://www.Dycode.net
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Dycode\ProSama5G directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for ProSama5G is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Dycode\ProSama5G\Uninstall.exe. ProSama.exe is the ProSama5G's main executable file and it takes close to 2.96 MB (3104256 bytes) on disk.
ProSama5G is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.56 MB (8978833
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- download.exe (32.00 KB)
- eOrderProSamaDBUpdater.exe (52.00 KB)
- ProSama.exe (2.96 MB)
- ProSama2010-pristatymas.exe (5.24 MB)
- SimpleUpdate.exe (76.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (212.00 KB)
The current page applies to ProSama5G version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find here a few links to other ProSama5G releases:
ProSama5G is a program by the software company Dycode. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall ProSama5G is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ProSama5G from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ProSama5G or simply click the Search field and type in "ProSama5G". If it is installed on your PC the ProSama5G program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ProSama5G in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ProSama5G, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ProSama5G:
- The publisher is: http://www.Dycode.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Dycode\ProSama5G\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ProSama5G.
8. After uninstalling ProSama5G, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ProSama5G that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ProSama5G with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ProSama5G by Dycode from your PC, we are not saying that ProSama5G by Dycode is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ProSama5G in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 18:11:00.110