This web page contains complete information on how to remove ProSama5G for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ProSama5G from your computerDycode
. Further information on Dycode can be found here
. Please follow http://www.Dycode.net
if you want to read more on ProSama5G on Dycode's page. Usually the ProSama5G program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Dycode\ProSama5G folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing ProSama5G is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Dycode\ProSama5G\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled ProSama.exe and its approximative size is 2.95 MB (3098112 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with ProSama5G. They take about 8.56 MB (8972689
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- download.exe (32.00 KB)
- eOrderProSamaDBUpdater.exe (52.00 KB)
- ProSama.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProSama2010-pristatymas.exe (5.24 MB)
- SimpleUpdate.exe (76.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (212.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of ProSama5G. For more ProSama5G versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ProSama5G is an application by the software company Dycode. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove ProSama5G is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ProSama5G from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ProSama5G or simply activate the Search field and type in "ProSama5G". The ProSama5G application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ProSama5G in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ProSama5G, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ProSama5G:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Dycode.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Dycode\ProSama5G\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ProSama5G.
8. After uninstalling ProSama5G, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ProSama5G that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ProSama5G with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ProSama5G by Dycode from your PC, we are not saying that ProSama5G by Dycode is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ProSama5G in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-25 20:11:48.920