Privacy Eraser Pro
Privacy Eraser Pro is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Privacy Eraser Pro from your PCPrivacyEraser Computing, Inc.
. Further information on PrivacyEraser Computing, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.privacyeraser.com
if you want to read more on Privacy Eraser Pro on PrivacyEraser Computing, Inc.'s web page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivacyEraser Computing\Privacy Eraser Pro directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Privacy Eraser Pro's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivacyEraser Computing\Privacy Eraser Pro\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called PrivacyEraser.exe and occupies 755.15 KB (773270 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Privacy Eraser Pro. They take about 2.41 MB (2526371
bytes) on disk.
- PluginBuilder.exe (408.98 KB)
- PrivacyEraser.exe (755.15 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
- LiveUpdate.EXE (603.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.82
of Privacy Eraser Pro. For more Privacy Eraser Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Privacy Eraser Pro is an application marketed by PrivacyEraser Computing, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Privacy Eraser Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Privacy Eraser Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Privacy Eraser Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "Privacy Eraser Pro". If it exists on your system the Privacy Eraser Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Privacy Eraser Pro in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Privacy Eraser Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Privacy Eraser Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.privacyeraser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivacyEraser Computing\Privacy Eraser Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Privacy Eraser Pro.
8. After removing Privacy Eraser Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Privacy Eraser Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Privacy Eraser Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Privacy Eraser Pro by PrivacyEraser Computing, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Privacy Eraser Pro by PrivacyEraser Computing, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Privacy Eraser Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-09 23:03:53.800