Privacy Eraser Pro
You can find below details on how to uninstall Privacy Eraser Pro for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Privacy Eraser Pro from your computerPrivacyEraser Computing, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on PrivacyEraser Computing, Inc.. More info about the program Privacy Eraser Pro can be seen at http://www.privacyeraser.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\PrivacyEraser Computing\Privacy Eraser Pro folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Privacy Eraser Pro is C:\Program Files\PrivacyEraser Computing\Privacy Eraser Pro\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. PrivacyEraser.exe is the Privacy Eraser Pro's main executable file and it takes circa 581.00 KB (594944 bytes) on disk.
Privacy Eraser Pro contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.18 MB (2287946
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (657.82 KB)
- PrivacyEraser.exe (581.00 KB)
- PluginBuilder.exe (402.50 KB)
- LiveUpdate.EXE (593.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.60
of Privacy Eraser Pro. You can find here a few links to other Privacy Eraser Pro releases:
...click to view all...
Privacy Eraser Pro is an application marketed by PrivacyEraser Computing, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Privacy Eraser Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Privacy Eraser Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Privacy Eraser Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "Privacy Eraser Pro". If it exists on your system the Privacy Eraser Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Privacy Eraser Pro in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Privacy Eraser Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Privacy Eraser Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.privacyeraser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PrivacyEraser Computing\Privacy Eraser Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Privacy Eraser Pro.
8. After uninstalling Privacy Eraser Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Privacy Eraser Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Privacy Eraser Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Privacy Eraser Pro by PrivacyEraser Computing, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Privacy Eraser Pro by PrivacyEraser Computing, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Privacy Eraser Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-16 21:07:37.593