Prism Video Converter
Prism Video Converter is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Prism Video Converter from your computerNCH Software
. Further information on NCH Software can be seen here
. Click on www.nchsoftware.com/prism/support.html
to get more details about Prism Video Converter on NCH Software's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Prism folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Prism Video Converter is C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Prism\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is titled prism.exe and occupies 604.00 KB (618500 bytes).
Prism Video Converter installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.60 MB (2726888
bytes) on disk.
- prism.exe (604.00 KB)
- prismsetup_v1.27.exe (266.64 KB)
- prismsetup_v2.07.exe (588.06 KB)
- prismsetup_v2.55.exe (600.27 KB)
- uninst.exe (604.00 KB)
The current page applies to Prism Video Converter version 2.55
only. For more Prism Video Converter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Prism Video Converter is an application offered by NCH Software. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Prism Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Prism Video Converter from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Prism Video Converter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Prism Video Converter". The Prism Video Converter app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Prism Video Converter in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Prism Video Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Prism Video Converter:
- The web site of the application is: www.nchsoftware.com/prism/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Prism\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Prism Video Converter.
8. After removing Prism Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Prism Video Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Prism Video Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Prism Video Converter by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Prism Video Converter by NCH Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Prism Video Converter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 17:57:08.627