Prism Video Converter
Prism Video Converter is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Prism Video Converter from your systemNCH Software
. More information about NCH Software can be found here
. Further information about Prism Video Converter can be seen at www.nchsoftware.com/prism/support.html
. Prism Video Converter is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Prism directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Prism Video Converter's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Prism\uninst.exe. Prism Video Converter's main file takes around 604.00 KB (618500 bytes) and is named prism.exe.
The executables below are part of Prism Video Converter. They occupy about 2.02 MB (2114984
bytes) on disk.
- prism.exe (604.00 KB)
- prismsetup_v1.27.exe (266.64 KB)
- prismsetup_v2.48.exe (590.77 KB)
- uninst.exe (604.00 KB)
This web page is about Prism Video Converter version 2.48
alone. For more Prism Video Converter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Prism Video Converter we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Prism Video Converter:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Prism Video Converter's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Prism
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Prism Video Converter
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Prism\Help\arrowlist.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Prism\Help\editoutput.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Prism\Help\encoderoptions.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Prism\Help\generalusage.html
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Prism Video Converter is an application marketed by NCH Software. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Prism Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Prism Video Converter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Prism Video Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "Prism Video Converter". If it exists on your system the Prism Video Converter app will be found very quickly. When you select Prism Video Converter in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Prism Video Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Prism Video Converter:
- The web site of the application is: www.nchsoftware.com/prism/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Prism\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Prism Video Converter.
8. After uninstalling Prism Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Prism Video Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Prism Video Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Prism Video Converter by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Prism Video Converter by NCH Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Prism Video Converter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-09 19:34:21.343